Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 x 200g bag lightly salted tortilla chips
- ½ 300g jar salsa
- ½ 160g tub guacamole
- 4 tablespoons sour cream, natural yogurt or dairy-free alternative
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g cheese, grated (can be dairy-free)
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh chilli, sliced
Loving Foods Organic Fermented Hot ’n’ Smoky Kimchi
- Get the grill on to a medium-high heat.
- Tip the tortilla chips into a large ovenproof dish. Add spoonfuls of the salsa, guacamole and sour cream on top, then scatter over the tomatoes and cheese. Grill for 4-5 minutes until golden and the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle over chopped fresh coriander leaves, sliced chilli and dot around some kimchi around the edge of the bowl. Now you’re ready to dig in!