Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cooked
- 2 x cans butter beans, drained
- 2 spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Burger buns (gluten free if preferable)
- Avocado slices
- Loving Foods Organic Fermented Ruby Kraut
- First make the veggie burgers: Mash the sweet potato until smooth. Mash the beans until mostly smooth then mix together.
- Stir in the spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, chilli, flour, lemon juice and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide into 2-4 burger-sized balls and form into neat patties. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden, turning over halfway through cooking.
- Serve in bread buns with avocado slices, rocket and topped with the finishing touch - Ruby Kraut! Now enjoy.