Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 large peppers
- 200g red & black quinoa - either dried or shop-bought ready cooked
- 1 x can green or brown lentils
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 4 tablespoons sweetcorn, drained
- Loving Foods Organic Fermented Sauerkraut with Caraway & Juniper Berry
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Halve the peppers and scoop out the seeds, then place cut side down onto a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook and drain the quinoa if you need to, then add to a bowl with the lentils, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, tomato puree, paprika, herbs and sweetcorn. Give everything a good mix.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and turn over, spoon in some of the filling into each one (stuff them well!) and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from the oven, serve onto a plate and add some sauerkraut on top for a delicious finish!