Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: None (if you use pre-cooked quinoa & rice)
- 2 x packs cooked brown rice and quinoa mix
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 large spring onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 x can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons Loving Foods Organic Spicy Cortido Kraut
- Juice of 2 lemons or limes
- 2 tablespoons Loving Foods Organic Fermented Apple Cider Vinegar
- 100ml olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1-2 chillies, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- Mix together the rice & quinoa mix, pepper, spring onions, carrots, kidney beans and Spicy Cortido Kraut in a large bowl.
- Place the dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender and whizz until smooth. (Keep in a screw top jar or bottle in the fridge until needed).
- Pour some of the dressing over the salad, mix well and either enjoy straight away or leave in the fridge to marinate for an hour or so.