Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 large flatbread (can be square or circular), or two individual ones
- 6 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and chopped
- 150g cheese of choice, grated
- 3-4 tablespoons Loving Foods Organic Fermented Kimchi
- Preheat the oven to 180C and place the flatbreads onto a large baking sheet. Spread each with tomato puree to cover (leaving a small border around the edge) then sprinkle over the herbs. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the onion for 5-10 minutes until softened. Arrange over the pizza along with the roasted red pepper. Scatter over the cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven, spoon over the kimchi, cut into slices and eat hot or cold.