Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Large handful of spinach
- 1-2 slices of bread of choice
- ½ avocado
- 1-2 tablespoons Loving Foods Fermented Kimchi with Turmeric & Black Pepper
- Chilli flakes/salt to sprinkle
- Heat the oil in a pan and swirl to coat. Add the eggs and reduce the heat to medium-low. Keep stirring as the eggs are cooking (a few minutes) then throw in the spinach leaves towards the end of cooking to wilt. Remove from the heat.
- Toast your bread then spread with butter or margarine if you wish. Arrange sliced avocado then top with the scrambled egg and kimchi. Sprinkle with chilli flakes or salt then enjoy.