Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 150g mushrooms of choice, sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Rice noodles
- Marinated tofu chunks (or cooked marinated chicken pieces)
- Spring onions, chopped
- Chopped coriander
- Loving Foods Organic Fermented Kimchi
- Place all of the broth ingredients into a large pan and simmer for 20 minutes until the flavours have fully combined.
- While this simmers, cook the rice noodles and tofu according to packet instructions.
- Divide the broth between 4 bowls then stir in the noodles, tofu, spring onions and coriander then top with some kimchi. Enjoy steaming hot!