Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 100g rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 chilli, sliced
- Small piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Large handful spinach leaves
- Salt & black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Loving Foods Fermented Kimchi with Turmeric & Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions then drain and rinse.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan or wok. Add the spring onions, garlic, chilli and ginger and allow to cook on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce or tamari, eggs and spinach leaves and stir continuously for a further 4 minutes until the egg has cooked and spinach has wilted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in salt and black pepper and kimchi. Divide between two plates or bowls, sprinkle over sesame seeds and fresh parsley then enjoy.